Skin is made by Mitsuno Hanna
Basecode by Pika
Helped by { 1 | 2 | 3 }
Berani Kerana Benar
Posted on Sunday, 25 October 2015 @ 04:39 < 0 tomodachi >
this 'berani kerana benar' quote is really famous and this happened to me once.

this one day, I was driving my car (with the P sticker on the windshield also at the back mirror) and there was a lorry in front of me which I believe its speed can annoy every single human on earth (read as: the driver drive it super slow) and I decided to just potong la this lorry but my gut said no ; so I didn't.

Out of surprise, there was actually a roadblock in front. Realised that I probably become one of this police target, I slow down my car and open the window.

The police's face was beyond fierce and he asked me for my IC and licence "Ic,lesen".- ni sah sah nak kantoikan aku le tu. Ingat aku takde lesen eh.

I smiled and showed him my IC and legal driving licence. His face was super disappointed; I can say.

Berani kerana benar.
Kau di jalan yang benar sebab bawak kereta dengan lesen yang sah.

kih kih. mekasih pakcik polis sebab jadi aku punya very first roadblock experience

xoxo, april